(Updated 08/01/21) We are meeting in-person and online, Sundays at 10am. Here is a list of guidelines to be aware of as we meet together:
- We will be not serve snacks on Sunday mornings. Coffee is now available.
- We will not have the nursery available but families are welcome to use the Cry Room.
- HUMC Kids is postponed starting June 6th and will hopefully resume in August or September.
- Do not attend worship service if you have a fever or don’t feel well.
- We have the ability to provide a live view of the sanctuary during worship for those who would prefer to stay home. Visit facebook to watch: www.facebook.com/hallsvilleumc.
- Communion will not be offered through the sharing of one cup. We will provide each person with their own cup and piece of bread in the most sanitary way possible.
- We will not pass the offering plate. You are encouraged to give through your bank auto withdrawal, through our website, by mailing in a check or you can leave your tithes and offerings in our offering box that will be located in the back of the sanctuary.
We are beginning to relax our strict guidelines. We believe these changes will allow us to continue safely meeting and enjoying worshipping together. Be blessed!